Terms and Conditions
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
- Bookings are not confirmed until the payment is received from the customer (customer – participant on the tour)
- Cancellation policy applies to all clients (client – the person who books and confirms the booking with Adventure Bay Charters)
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance, or in case or no show.
- A cancellation fee of 20% applies for cancellations or booking changes made less than 14 days in advance.
- A 10% fee will be charged for cancellation or booking changes more than 14 days prior to departure date.
Gift Vouchers Cancellation Policy
You have the right to request a refund for unused gift vouchers without giving reasons within the 14 day cancellation period after purchase. The refund will be processed back to the purchaser only.
The cancellation period commences from the moment you place your order until 14 days after placing the order.
We are able to go in most weather conditions however in extreme cases we will either postpone if suitable or refund full monies paid.
Terms and Conditions
- Participation entirely at own risk, with full indemnity to Adventure Bay Charters.
- All departures are from the Marina Hotel Boarding Pontoon (13 Jubilee Drive) next to the Boat Ramp at the main entrance to the Marina Hotel (unless otherwise stated).
- Return transfers are non-refundable.
- If you transfer details are not provided at the time of booking we cannot guarantee pick ups.
- Return transfer rates are not for private transfers.
- Your Online booking receipt must be presented at the gate to show proof of purchase.
- Vessel will depart at departure time shown, NO refunds will be given for missed bookings or late arrivals.
- Bookings are subject to minimum numbers.
- Adventure Bay Charters reserves the right to offer an alternate trip or alternate date if the trip is cancelled by us.
- On purchase of a tour No refunds will be given unless the trip is cancelled by Adventure Bay Charters.
- All bookings must be paid in full to confirm booking unless stated or agreed otherwise.
- Adventure Bay Charters offer deferrals or alternative dates on a case by case basis.
- Guests must be at departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time.