Shark Cage Diving with Great White Sharks
If there is one thing you must add to your bucket list, it has to be Shark Cage Diving with Great Whites!
As the creators of Australia’s first Advanced Eco-certified Shark Cage Diving experience, we offer visitors a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to view the legendary Great White Shark in its natural habitat.
Adventure Bay Charters has set a standard in shark attraction that is the highest in sustainability and environmental credentials around the world. Our methods of attraction are the most sympathetic towards the people who live by, work on and recreationally use the waters of Port Lincoln. The use of music to attract the sharks to our vessel allows you the unique opportunity to rock out to the Great White Sharks’ preference of AC/DC or your most loved tunes whilst in the cage.
We are also proud to introduce the world’s first Shark “Aqua Sub” – a revolutionary way to view Great White Sharks in their most pure form. This submersible glass viewing area features 360-degree underwater views and allows you to stay completely dry!
Why Choose Adventure Bay Charters?
- We are bait and berley free – Caring for the sharks and the marine environment is our top priority!
- Smaller group sizes – We take a maximum of 27 people per trip to ensure you have the greatest chance of interaction.
- Multiple dive opportunities – Untimed and unlimited dives allow you to go again and again!
- Aqua Sub – Hesitant about cage diving? Jump in the Aqua Sub, stay completely dry and see all you would in the cage.
- No waiting around to see sharks – With 6 people in the cage and 6 people in the Aqua Sub at any one time, you are given the best chance of seeing sharks. That’s 12 people underwater at once!
- We get you there quicker – Ours is the fastest boat to Neptune Islands. We’re all about maximising your diving time!
- Free Photos – All photos taken by our crew on the day are emailed to you for free after your tour!
Prices and Inclusions
Peak Adult Observer $395*
Peak Child Observer (5-15 years) $295*
Off-peak Adult Observer $295*
Off-peak Child Observer (5-15 years) $195*
Off-peak season is the months of February, March & August. (Low shark sighting months).
**Please note, children under 5 years not recommended on Shark Tour due to length of tour.**
All passengers pay the observer rate and later pay the underwater access fee of $125.00 to gain unlimited access to both the cage and sub or either one. This fee is payable on board and only after a successful shark sighting in either the cage or sub.
Inclusions: mask, snorkel, wetsuit, gloves, hood, cage and/or sub access and all meals excluding dinner.
All prices are inclusive of $32 per person Neptune Island Conservation Park fees.
Tours will be cancelled if the weather is unsuitable. Adventure Bay Charters reserves the right to offer an alternate date if the trip is cancelled by us or will offer a full refund on a case-by-case basis. Bookings are not confirmed until payment is received from the customer (customer = participant on the tour). Cancellation policy applies to all clients (client = the person who books and confirms the booking with Adventure Bay Charters).
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance, or in case of no show.
- A cancellation fee of 20% applies for cancellations or changes made less than 14 days in advance.
- A cancellation fee of 10% applies for cancellations or changes made more than 14 days in advance.
SHARK SIGHTING POLICY
All customers have the right and responsibility to call us prior to their tour for up to date shark sightings. In the event of sustained periods of no sightings, tours can be deferred to a later date. Existing cancellation and admin fees still apply.
If no sharks are seen on your tour, you are not charged the underwater access fee of $125 on the day and you are given a $200 voucher to return. That voucher is valid for 2 years and is fully transferable.