Customer Service Charter – Adventure Bay Charters
Adventure Bay Charters Customer Service Charter outlines what you can expect from our customer service team and how you as a customer or passenger can help us to deliver professional, accountable and consistent customer service.
Our commitment to customers
We recognise that the customer service we provide to you is integral to your needs and may impact your ability to achieve outcomes. We are committed to providing you with the service needed to meet these obligations in a responsive and professional manner to a high standard.
Our Mission Statement
To offer the best possible, customer focussed wildlife experience while striving to generate economic and social benefits for the local community.
Our customer service principles
We have a set of overarching principles that underpin the delivery of our customer service to you. In providing this service we will:
- Be responsive: we will respond promptly to your enquiries through our live chat, phone, email and social media channel. We aim to respond to live chat, phone enquiries instantly during working hours. For emails and social media message normally within a few hours
- Be accountable: we will be open and accountable and regularly measure our performance and seek customer feedback.
- Be consultative: we will foster a coordinated and integrated approach to the delivery of our service.
- Continuous improvement: we will continuously improve the service we provide to our customers.
- Communicate: we will ensure that there is easily accessible information on the service we provide to you and how we provide it and ensure information, resources and services are accessible to all.
Adventure Bay Charters is committed to dealing with our customers in a professional and timely way.
Our customer service is delivered by skilled, motivated, professional and courteous staff. In providing this service to you, we will ensure that our staff;
- Deliver quality service with courtesy and minimum delay;
- Are well supported and trained;
- Have the capability to understand your issues because of their extensive experience;
- Have up to date knowledge on policy, procedures and processes; and are committed to understanding your needs and the broader departmental context and environment that we operate in to assist you;
- Treat you with dignity and respect; and
- Ensure that we protect any confidential information you may provide.
Customer service standards
We aim to provide a consistent and reliable service. We are committed to:
- Providing accurate and helpful information.
- Answering phone calls and emails as soon as possible during normal office hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm – ACDT).
- If we are unable to answer your query immediately or it is best handled by a different service area, we will take your contact details and ensure that your enquiry or complaint is acknowledged within five business days and aim to provide a final response within 20 business days.
- Some enquiries may be more complex than others. In these cases we will notify you if there is a delay in delivering on our service commitment
How you can help us
Recognising and understanding that the provision of customer service support is a two-way process, we appreciate your assistance in helping us provide you with a high standard of service by:
- Providing us with timely and accurate information that is necessary for us to provide support and advice;
- Recognising and understanding your responsibilities and accountabilities;
- Working with us to solve problems;
- Having a realistic expectation of the service offered; and
- Treating our staff with courtesy and respect.
Tell us how we are doing
We value your feedback. It provides us with information that helps us to refine and improve our service.
If we don’t meet your expectations
We are committed to ensuring all complaints received are taken seriously and handled efficiently, fairly and confidentially. If the service received does not meet expectations, we ask that you tell us as soon as possible through formal complaints.
Complaints can be made either verbally or in writing.
All written complaints should be logged via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will aim to resolve all complaints as soon as possible. However, depending upon the nature of the complaint response times may vary. All complaints will be handled in a confidential manner and you will be provided with updates during the investigation of your complaint.