Swim with Sea Lions
Witnessing the rare and endangered Australian Sea Lions in their natural habitat is one of the most life-enhancing experiences. The inquisitive, gentle nature of these stunning sea creatures is unparalleled in the underwater world.
Your day, swimming with the sea lions
Set off on a half-day tour to the crystal clear waters of Seal Cove, where the gorgeous puppies of the sea welcome your arrival as they bound toward the boat with their unmistakable glee and excitement; performing somersaults and graceful swirls, inviting you to join in!
The gentlest of underwater mammals, Sea Lions love to play, and that indeed they do! After watching their leaps and twists out of the water, and show-off back-flips you will definitely experience the joy they get from swimming with you – and you with them!
So if you’re keen to experience the Australian Sea Lion’s underwater playground, by all means visit our bookings page to check out our next availability!
What is the cost to swim with the Sea Lions?
Adult Swim $205
Adult Observer* $175
Child Swim (5-15) $145
Child Observer* (5-15) $115
Infants and Toddlers (0-4) Free
Family Price (2 Adults & Children) – $600
* Observer prices are not inclusive of swimming equipment or water interaction.
* Prices are inclusive of National Park fees.
Return Transfers (to and from Boarding Location):
Return transfers (to and from Boarding Pontoon) free from Adventure Backpackers. $10 per person return from all other stops. Pick up time is 7:30am.
- Adventure Backpackers ($27/night 6 & 8 bed dorm) (Free Transfers)
- Navigators Inn
- Bay 10
- Port Lincoln Hotel
- Tasman Hotel
- Port Lincoln Cabin Park
- Port Lincoln Tourist Park
Departure Point: Adventure Bay Charters Office. 2 South Quay Boulevard, Port Lincoln Marina.
Departure Time: 8:00am. **Please be at the office by 7:30am**
Return Time: 12:30pm
Duration: Half day tour
Minimum Passengers: 4
Maximum Passengers: 18
Included: Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit and Fins, light breakfast served in departure lounge, morning tea on board & free photos.
Facilities: Toilet on board, change room and hot water shower.
What To Bring
- Warm jacket (it can get cold out on the water or after a swim)
- Your camera (underwater cameras available for purchase on board the vessel)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen – we encourage you to be sun smart
Tours will be cancelled if the weather is unsuitable. Adventure Bay Charters reserves the right to offer an alternate date if the trip is cancelled by us or will offer a full refund on a case-by-case basis. Bookings are not confirmed until the payment is received from the customer (customer – participant on the tour) Cancellation policy applies to all clients (client – the person who books and confirms the booking with Adventure Bay Charters)
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance, or in case of no show.
- A cancellation fee of 20% applies for cancellations made less than 14 days in advance.
- A cancellation fee of 10% applies for cancellations made more than 14 days in advance.